Friday, January 14, 2011

I am super bad at being sick. I have around 80 sick leave days to prove it. The Dad is good at being sick. He lounges and takes medicine and enjoys the experience. I become more and more grumpy until I am ready to commit a crime with a butter knife.

Today I am sick. I have a stupid cold/sinus thing and I have stayed in bed all day. The Dad has brought me food in bed and now he is force-feeding me Thera-Flu. To show him my gratitude, I have thrown things and called him names and whined.

Really, how does one learn to be good at being sick?

5 comments:

  1. I don't know, but when you learn the art, please teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor The Dad for having to put up with you. Just kidding. Being sick sucks. Hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ick. I have to be pretty much laid flat to acknowledge being sick. Must be a mom thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I knew. I should be in bed resting instead I am at this computer. DANG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is one of those classes I continue to fail and have to repeat. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete